Compare Top Hat vs Uberflip BETASee how working at Top Hat vs. Uberflip compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Top Hat vs. Uberflip. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Top Hat scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Uberflip scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Top Hat.
- "Ping pong" was the most mentioned Pro at Uberflip.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Top Hat.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at Uberflip.
I have been working at Top Hat full-time for more than 3 years
I couldn't be prouder to work for Top Hat. Not only do I have the chance to sell an active learning platform that improves student outcomes, but I also get to sell cutting edge digital anti-racist... readers and public speaking textbooks that celebrate the incredible diversity of American and Canadian students. As a former college composition instructor, I'm excited to work for a company that takes seriously its role in helping to improve higher education in the 21st century. For me, this isn't merely a job; it's a calling.
Like any company that has grown rapidly over the past few years, they've definitely experienced some growing pains. That said, there's a great executive team in place now who takes seriously the... concerns of its employees.
I worked at Uberflip full-time
- Great company culture - Focused on work-life balance - Supports learning and career growth - Works to make employees feel valued - Remote-work capable - Supports using modern technologies for... new projects - Actively working to improve processes and minimize dealing with legacy code
- Lots of legacy code that still needs to be maintained - Less than ideal developer experience in terms of releases (being actively improved)
Advice to Management
Continue to prioritize platform health and developer experience as much as possible.