Compare Toyota Material Handling vs Raymond BETASee how working at Toyota Material Handling vs. Raymond compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Toyota Material Handling vs. Raymond. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Toyota Material Handling scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Raymond scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Toyota Material Handling.
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Raymond.
- "Old boys" was the most mentioned Con at Toyota Material Handling.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Raymond.
I have been working at Raymond full-time
TPS based continuous improvement driven culture. Employees are empowered to break down silos and implement solutions.
Small town location makes attracting talent difficult.
Advice to Management
Narrow the focus of new product development. Better to do fewer things well, than many things poorly.