Compare Travelers vs State Farm BETASee how working at Travelers vs. State Farm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Travelers vs. State Farm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Travelers scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- State Farm had 373 more reviews than Travelers that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- State Farm had 229 more reviews than Travelers that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- State Farm had 333 more reviews than Travelers that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Travelers for less than a year
- Good management - Had realistic expectations from interns - Smooth communication within the company - Friendly people
- Some times gets boring due to lack of tasks - Intern activities were awkward at times since it was virtual