Compare Trinity Industries vs Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture BETASee how working at Trinity Industries vs. Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Trinity Industries vs. Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Trinity Industries scored higher in 1 area: Overall Rating.
- Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Trinity Industries.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Trinity Industries.
I worked at Trinity Planning, Design, & Architecture for less than a year
During my time at Trinity I was given more opportunity than some of my counterparts working permanent positions elsewhere. They are more than willing to give helpful feedback, genuine criticism and... honest advice even to their interns. I felt so welcome there and my coworkers were invested and interested in my learning and wellbeing.
As with most firms, the work here is feast or famine. This isn't necessarily a "con" but more of a helpful tip to those wanting to enter the industry in a smaller firm.
Advice to Management
I don't think I had a long conversation with "higher-ups" while I was here, but that might be because they are involved on every project and rarely around. Seeing other reviews, it might be worth... spending more time getting to know new hires.