Compare Tripadvisor vs Meditech BETASee how working at Tripadvisor vs. Meditech compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tripadvisor vs. Meditech. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tripadvisor scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Meditech scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Tripadvisor had 2 more reviews than Meditech that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Tripadvisor.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Meditech.
I worked at Tripadvisor full-time for more than 5 years
Loved working here. Loved my team, loved the growth opportunity, loved the travel culture and working with some of the most intelligent people who offered the most incredible support, always. I was... heartbroken when I got laid off due to the effects COVID-19 had on the travel industry which forced the company to lay off 25% of the workforce.
Sometimes things weren't too structured or clear, especially when looking to implement new hierarchies and job titles. Lots of overlap.
I worked at Meditech full-time
Good management, travel, learn a ton, flexible with family life, good health insurance
Strict 8 hour days - can’t sign out 15 minutes early without making up the time (salaried), lower compensation compared to competitors in the area