Compare Tucson Electric Power vs University of Arizona BETASee how working at Tucson Electric Power vs. University of Arizona compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tucson Electric Power vs. University of Arizona. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tucson Electric Power scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Arizona scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Pay and benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Tucson Electric Power.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Arizona.
- "Tep" was the most mentioned Con at Tucson Electric Power.
- "Tucson" was the most mentioned Con at University of Arizona.
I worked at Tucson Electric Power
- They treat their interns/employees VERY well - Very understanding of a school/work balance - Paid sick time
- The pay started off low for the industry, but gradually got better - Not very detailed/frequent feedback