Compare Tulane Medical Center vs LSU Health New Orleans BETASee how working at Tulane Medical Center vs. LSU Health New Orleans compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tulane Medical Center vs. LSU Health New Orleans. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tulane Medical Center scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LSU Health New Orleans scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Tulane Medical Center.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at LSU Health New Orleans.
- "Team work" was the most mentioned Con at Tulane Medical Center.
- "State budget" was the most mentioned Con at LSU Health New Orleans.
I have been working at Tulane Medical Center part-time for less than a year
Big company, lots of resources, relatively safe and consistent paycheck
Same as any other medical facility, some things need updating infrastructure wise (computers, still use old pagers etc)
I have been working at LSU Health New Orleans full-time for more than a year
21 days of paid leave a year in addition to public holidays and 10 days from Christmas to New year
Not a very competitive enivronment