Compare Tulsa Zoo vs Rent A Wheel BETASee how working at Tulsa Zoo vs. Rent A Wheel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tulsa Zoo vs. Rent A Wheel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Tulsa Zoo scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rent A Wheel scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Rent A Wheel.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Rent A Wheel.
I worked at Tulsa Zoo full-time
It was really easy work, I was a Zone captain and all I did was walk around the zoo and made sure no one was littering or trying to climb inside the cages. I wore the cool outfit and everything. Best... thing was seeing the animals everyday.
Had to buy our food in the food court with no employee discount.