Compare Tutor.com vs Positive Behavior Supports BETASee how working at Tutor.com vs. Positive Behavior Supports compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tutor.com vs. Positive Behavior Supports. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Positive Behavior Supports scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Tutor.com.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Positive Behavior Supports.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Tutor.com.
- "Bcba" was the most mentioned Con at Positive Behavior Supports.
I worked at Tutor.com part-time for more than a year
Easy to select hours, flexible if you have to cancel, ability to move up in pay and hours as you progress
Difficulty getting hours in the beginning, but that changes as you progress. I also wish I had more time with each student to ensure deeper learning.
I have been working at Positive Behavior Supports full-time for less than a year
Good supervision and bonuses often
You won't get as much supervision