Compare Twentieth Century Fox vs NBCUniversal BETASee how working at Twentieth Century Fox vs. NBCUniversal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twentieth Century Fox vs. NBCUniversal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twentieth Century Fox scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- NBCUniversal scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- NBCUniversal had 160 more reviews than Twentieth Century Fox that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- NBCUniversal had 126 more reviews than Twentieth Century Fox that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Twentieth Century Fox full-time for more than 3 years
Smart and rational people who made good decisions and invited collaboration (most of the time).
Obviously much will have changed now that they are under Disney ownership. Surely some of those changes are positive and maybe a few are negative.