Compare Twitter vs BOLD BETASee how working at Twitter vs. BOLD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. BOLD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- BOLD scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Twitter had 56 more reviews than BOLD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Business model" was the most mentioned Con at BOLD.
I worked at Twitter full-time for more than 5 years
Product design team leadership really cares about its team members and regularly meets with designers to stay in tune with how they can help.
As with any large company, designers can get locked into working on the same thing. Managers do try and help when their team members start to feel this way & need a change.