Compare Twitter vs Bitly BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Bitly compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Bitly. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bitly scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Bitly" was the most mentioned Pro at Bitly.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Bitly.
I have been working at Bitly full-time for less than a year
great compensation/benefits, making real efforts to keep us united while a lot of us work from home, haven't worked with anyone who i don't like. making genuine attempts to improve DEI.
none that i can think of