Compare Twitter vs Bleacher Report BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Bleacher Report compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Bleacher Report. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Bleacher Report scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Bleacher Report.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Sports media" was the most mentioned Con at Bleacher Report.
I have been working at Twitter for less than a year
Fantastic benefits even for contractors. Really smart people. Extremely inclusive. Super easy to get help on problems. Incredible pay.
Lots of proprietary tools which in my opinion isn't great for engineers early in their career.
Advice to Management
Honestly, not a lot of advice. My little corner of the world at twitter is running super smoothly.