Compare Twitter vs Instabug BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Instabug compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Instabug. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Instabug scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
I have been working at Instabug full-time for more than a year
-Great culture, everyone wants to work hard to achieve the mission -Ambitious people - Transportation perks - Room for growth within the team when it isn’t target focused
- Promote over working with low salary & very little benefits. & now that we work from home there is no line between personal well-being & work. If you want to promote over working at... least provide health insurance - Bonus depends on your targets & targets are somewhat unrealistic especially with the current situation. The only solution to that is overwork yourself & pray you meet your target. Your yearly raise depends on your targets that you’ve gotten. So as you can tell you’ll have to over work yourself for another year in hopes to meet your targets that year to get a decent raise - Growth development is now basically how to get the targets - They do a good job with Sometimes making you feel replaceable - There tends to be lack of transparency, even though they promote openness - it’s great that the mangers learn as they go but they also need a managerial workshop to learn how to professionally handle employees in a team
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees more