Compare Twitter vs Lyft BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Lyft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Lyft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Lyft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
- "Passengers" was the most mentioned Con at Lyft.
I have been working at Twitter full-time for more than a year
1. Competitive pay 2. Career growth 3. Stock upside 4. Great culture. We have day of rest each month for covid work life balance.
1. Tech stack can be somewhat in-house
I worked at Lyft full-time for more than a year
Great company to work for. Excellent leadership team. Always felt included/heard by management. Great opportunity to contribute to building the community.
Like any company there are shortcomings. Fast growth means there can be growing pains and also going public changes the corporate culture in a major way.
Advice to Management
Listen to the people who grew the company.