Compare Twitter vs Square BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Square compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Square. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Square scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Twitter had 35 more reviews than Square that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Twitter had 2 more reviews than Square that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Twitter full-time for more than 5 years
Product design team leadership really cares about its team members and regularly meets with designers to stay in tune with how they can help.
As with any large company, designers can get locked into working on the same thing. Managers do try and help when their team members start to feel this way & need a change.