Compare Twitter vs Unacademy BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Unacademy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Unacademy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Unacademy.
- Unacademy had 8 more reviews than Twitter that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Twitter for less than a year
Fantastic benefits even for contractors. Really smart people. Extremely inclusive. Super easy to get help on problems. Incredible pay.
Lots of proprietary tools which in my opinion isn't great for engineers early in their career.
Advice to Management
Honestly, not a lot of advice. My little corner of the world at twitter is running super smoothly.