Compare Twitter vs Zenefits BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Zenefits compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Zenefits. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Zenefits.
- Zenefits had 29 more reviews than Twitter that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Twitter full-time for more than a year
Pros: Pays on the higher end than most companies Really good benefits, like insurance, reimbursements, and PTO
Workload is a lot sometimes but nothing too major.
Advice to Management