Compare Twitter vs Zynga BETASee how working at Twitter vs. Zynga compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Twitter vs. Zynga. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Twitter scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Zynga scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Twitter.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Zynga.
- Zynga had 38 more reviews than Twitter that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Zynga had 22 more reviews than Twitter that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Zynga full-time for more than 3 years
I’ve been a game developer for over 25 years. My experience with Zynga has exceeded my expectations in every aspect including compensation, benefits, and projects. The biggest dream come true,... however, is the work-life balance: being given the trust and autonomy to work remotely when needed. Additionally, Zynga’s commitment to employee health and safety during the Coronavirus pandemic has made quarantining a smooth adjustment, and allowed the company to continue to grow and actually flourish since more folks are sheltering at home playing Zynga games. I am grateful and humbled to be part of the Zynga family!
I waited too long to look for a job here.