Compare Two Sigma vs Bitly BETASee how working at Two Sigma vs. Bitly compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Two Sigma vs. Bitly. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Two Sigma scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bitly scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Two Sigma.
- "Bitly" was the most mentioned Pro at Bitly.
- Two Sigma had 10 more reviews than Bitly that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Two Sigma full-time for more than a year
Excellent technology competency and attention to detail when it comes to treating employees well.
Hiring process can be unnecessarily long and bureaucratic.
Advice to Management
The most critical benefit you could offer employees cost nothing and increases productivity, it’s called remote work.
I have been working at Bitly full-time for less than a year
great compensation/benefits, making real efforts to keep us united while a lot of us work from home, haven't worked with anyone who i don't like. making genuine attempts to improve DEI.
none that i can think of