Compare U.S. Cellular vs Cellular Sales BETASee how working at U.S. Cellular vs. Cellular Sales compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at U.S. Cellular vs. Cellular Sales. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- U.S. Cellular scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Cellular Sales scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Cellular.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Cellular Sales.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Cellular.
- "100 commission" was the most mentioned Con at Cellular Sales.
I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for less than a year
Uncapped commission, no micromanagement, flexible schedule
Minimum wage through first month of training, commission checks come 45 days after pay period so there are about 3 months of low wage pay.