Compare U.S. Security Associates vs Alder BETASee how working at U.S. Security Associates vs. Alder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at U.S. Security Associates vs. Alder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alder scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Easy job" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Security Associates.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Alder.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Security Associates.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Alder.
I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time for more than 5 years
Its good for what it is as entry level job. I think the job experience will vary depending on the work site.
No room to move up after you reach a certain point
I have been working at Alder full-time for more than 3 years
Working at Alder is not for people who need to be told what to do at all times. Working here has taught me entrepreneurial spirit and given me the opportunity to perfect my skills and craft in a way... I doubt I could find anywhere else.
Don't expect a lot of help. No benefits.
Advice to Management