Compare U.S. Security Associates vs Pre-Employ.com BETASee how working at U.S. Security Associates vs. Pre-Employ.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at U.S. Security Associates vs. Pre-Employ.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pre-Employ.com scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Easy job" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Security Associates.
- "Car washes" was the most mentioned Pro at Pre-Employ.com.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at U.S. Security Associates.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Pre-Employ.com.
I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time for more than 5 years
Its good for what it is as entry level job. I think the job experience will vary depending on the work site.
No room to move up after you reach a certain point
I have been working at Pre-Employ.com full-time for more than 10 years
I have been with the company for over 11 years, and have touched in all areas of the company. There is so much passion for the services that we provide to our clients/applicants, and that is what... keeps me where I am. Not only does the company care for its clients but its employees as well. Pre-employ.com offers such an opportunity for work life balance that no company in our area can compare with.
All companies have cons and hard times, but as a team we succeed through them.
Advice to Management
Stay passionate, stay positive and keep pushing the company in the right direction.