Compare U.S. Security Associates vs Universal Protection Service BETASee how working at U.S. Security Associates vs. Universal Protection Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at U.S. Security Associates vs. Universal Protection Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- U.S. Security Associates scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Universal Protection Service scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Easy job" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Security Associates.
- "Uniforms" was the most mentioned Pro at Universal Protection Service.
- U.S. Security Associates had 15 more reviews than Universal Protection Service that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at U.S. Security Associates full-time for more than 5 years
Its good for what it is as entry level job. I think the job experience will vary depending on the work site.
No room to move up after you reach a certain point
I have been working at Universal Protection Service
Working for Commercial Buildings as supervisor and monitoring surveillance cameras in security rooms for residential Buildings
always ready and focus for suspicious activity, attending visitors and clients in finding their destination
Advice to Management