Compare U.S. Xpress vs Roehl Transport BETASee how working at U.S. Xpress vs. Roehl Transport compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at U.S. Xpress vs. Roehl Transport. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- U.S. Xpress scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Roehl Transport scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Xpress.
- "Driver" was the most mentioned Pro at Roehl Transport.
- Roehl Transport had 1 more reviews than U.S. Xpress that mentioned "Fleet managers" as a Con.
I have been working at U.S. Xpress full-time for more than 3 years
Since joining usx/variant I have seen impressive changes over the last year. I feel strongly that we are moving to a place where Drivers understand we are not "lying" to them about our runs, but that... we are true partners in looking out for their best interest, we are putting the Drivers back in the Drivers seat. I have worked in operations, dispatch and recruiting and this is the first time I feel like my opinions are heard and actions are taken.
We have went through changes. However, I feel like usx/variant is turning into a company in which everyone can be proud and actually focused on the Driver.
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to your people. There is a bad egg in every bunch, don't let one spoiled opinion change your direction. I love my job and many people on the team are very much enjoying the changes... being put in place!