Compare UChicago Medicine vs Rush University Medical Center BETASee how working at UChicago Medicine vs. Rush University Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UChicago Medicine vs. Rush University Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UChicago Medicine scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Rush University Medical Center scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Rush University Medical Center had 16 more reviews than UChicago Medicine that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Rush University Medical Center had 22 more reviews than UChicago Medicine that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Patient care" was the most mentioned Con at UChicago Medicine.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Rush University Medical Center.
I worked at Rush University Medical Center for more than a year
Great networking opportunities, managers and division administrators are supportive and provide a myriad of different projects, many opportunities to work with clinical and non clinical workers.
slow paced environment but otherwise had a great experience