Compare UNC Health vs UNC Chapel Hill BETASee how working at UNC Health vs. UNC Chapel Hill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UNC Health vs. UNC Chapel Hill. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UNC Health scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- UNC Chapel Hill scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UNC Health.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at UNC Chapel Hill.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at UNC Health.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at UNC Chapel Hill.
I have been working at UNC Health full-time
Non profit Healthcare company Great culture Technical work Flexibility in timing People values Great Location Na
Not private Slower paced Not challenging Growth Career Need challenge
I have been working at UNC Chapel Hill full-time
UNC is a wonderful group of diverse individuals educating the next generation of leaders for NC, US and the world. Proud to do my part.
State system limits pay raises which makes this a less competitive workplace. But they are aware of the issue and are working on it.