Compare UPS vs Applied Systems BETASee how working at UPS vs. Applied Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. Applied Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Applied Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Applied Systems.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Applied Systems.
I worked at Applied Systems full-time for less than a year
Medium size company. Colleagues including managers are nice. Excellent vacation plan. Definitely a good company to work with.
You need to take ownership for your project. Not too many resources available.