Compare UPS vs Chase BETASee how working at UPS vs. Chase compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. Chase. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Chase scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- UPS had 566 more reviews than Chase that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Chase.
I worked at UPS part-time for more than a year
Happy environment, okay pay, during peak season lots of money opportunities
Have to wake up at 3am and only work 6 hours
Advice to Management
Better pay, during peak seasons great opportunity to work extra hours