Compare UPS vs DICK'S Sporting Goods BETASee how working at UPS vs. DICK'S Sporting Goods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. DICK'S Sporting Goods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DICK'S Sporting Goods.
- UPS had 672 more reviews than DICK'S Sporting Goods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- UPS had 528 more reviews than DICK'S Sporting Goods that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at UPS full-time for more than a year
Work as many hours as you want. It was ok
No cons on my end. Only problem was I was laid off and they went by that the wrong way, I had to call Atleast 4 supervisors and told me that she was going to tell me Friday the day I came in that it... was my last day of work .