Compare UPS vs DialAmerica BETASee how working at UPS vs. DialAmerica compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. DialAmerica. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DialAmerica scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at DialAmerica.
- UPS had 628 more reviews than DialAmerica that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at UPS for less than a year
Physical fast-paced work with the benefit of interacting and providing a service to your community.
Requested time off goes to employees with the highest seniority first. Most can expect to have to work on the holidays such as Christmas which UPS calls its peak season.
Advice to Management
Find a way to mentor employees with even more attention.