Compare UPS vs US Customs and Border Protection BETASee how working at UPS vs. US Customs and Border Protection compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. US Customs and Border Protection. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- US Customs and Border Protection scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Pay and benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at US Customs and Border Protection.
- UPS had 703 more reviews than US Customs and Border Protection that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at US Customs and Border Protection full-time for more than a year
protect the country, stable income, great overtime pay
sometimes there are mandatory overtime, very fast paced, repetitive
Advice to Management
take care of your guys and we will take care of you