Compare UPS vs US Forest Service BETASee how working at UPS vs. US Forest Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. US Forest Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- US Forest Service scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- "Work outside" was the most mentioned Pro at US Forest Service.
- UPS had 763 more reviews than US Forest Service that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at US Forest Service part-time for more than a year
Good training, great networking opportunities, plenty of opportunities to explore the forest and meet with the community
Selling passes and answering the same questions gets a little old.
Advice to Management
None, you are at the mercy of a federal budget and always make the best with what you have