Compare UPS vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at UPS vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UPS vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UPS scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 891 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I worked at Wells Fargo full-time
Love this company, treat employees well. Great team spirit
As a remote position, the team was inexperienced in training new employees and integrating them, although being proactive in setting up phone calls with team members made a big difference.