Compare US Air Force vs US Army BETASee how working at US Air Force vs. US Army compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at US Air Force vs. US Army. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- US Air Force scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- US Army had 551 more reviews than US Air Force that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- US Army had 107 more reviews than US Air Force that mentioned "Job security" as a Pro.
- US Army had 1,574 more reviews than US Air Force that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at US Air Force full-time
Stable, reliable work, a lot of opportunity to grow as an individual and within your unit.
Service before self, if you are not prepared to uphold the responsibility within your contract it might not be for you.