Compare US Department of Veterans Affairs vs VA Health BETASee how working at US Department of Veterans Affairs vs. VA Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at US Department of Veterans Affairs vs. VA Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- VA Health scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- US Department of Veterans Affairs had 416 more reviews than VA Health that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs had 304 more reviews than VA Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs had 86 more reviews than VA Health that mentioned "Private sector" as a Con.
I have been working at US Department of Veterans Affairs full-time
Very supportive management Job security Benefit Government job Growth
Not really any cons here
I have been working at VA Health for less than a year
The team that I interned for was very knowledgeable and helpful. I shadowed all of their departments such as ROI, Scanning, and MRTs. It was a wonderful experience and would enjoy working there as a... permanent position.
The onboarding process took several weeks to finish which was a bit stressful due to how short my college semester was.