Compare US Department of Veterans Affairs vs Washington Department of Health BETASee how working at US Department of Veterans Affairs vs. Washington Department of Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at US Department of Veterans Affairs vs. Washington Department of Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Washington Department of Health scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- US Department of Veterans Affairs had 304 more reviews than Washington Department of Health that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at US Department of Veterans Affairs.
- "Retires" was the most mentioned Con at Washington Department of Health.
I have been working at US Department of Veterans Affairs full-time for more than a year
Allows remote work, organization financially supports internal organizations to do job
None, this is a great place to work
I have been working at Washington Department of Health full-time
Employee focused, excellent work - life balance.
None coming to mind right now.