Compare USAA vs Navy Federal Credit Union BETASee how working at USAA vs. Navy Federal Credit Union compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at USAA vs. Navy Federal Credit Union. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- USAA scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Navy Federal Credit Union scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- USAA had 399 more reviews than Navy Federal Credit Union that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Military" was the most mentioned Con at USAA.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Navy Federal Credit Union.
I have been working at USAA full-time for less than a year
- Unmatched benefits - Company really invests in employee training and success - Mission-driven organization; rare in the FS space
- No Cons at this time
I have been working at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years
great benefits and fulfilling position
Customer service sucks sometimes. Leaders are just ok