Compare USDA Rural Development vs U.S. Department of Agriculture BETASee how working at USDA Rural Development vs. U.S. Department of Agriculture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at USDA Rural Development vs. U.S. Department of Agriculture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- USDA Rural Development scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Job security" was the most mentioned Pro at USDA Rural Development.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture had 8 more reviews than USDA Rural Development that mentioned "Red tape" as a Con.
I worked at USDA Rural Development for less than a year
guided towards your interests/professional aspirations, welcoming team, lots of opportunities to ask questions
Internship was conducted remotely due to COVID-19
I have been working at U.S. Department of Agriculture full-time for more than 5 years
Salary, benefits, rewarding, environment, culture
There are no cons I can think of