Compare UT Southwestern Medical Center vs Tarrant County College BETASee how working at UT Southwestern Medical Center vs. Tarrant County College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UT Southwestern Medical Center vs. Tarrant County College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- UT Southwestern Medical Center had 136 more reviews than Tarrant County College that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center had 26 more reviews than Tarrant County College that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at UT Southwestern Medical Center full-time
Great medical benefits , and good pay
I don’t have any the place is great
I worked at Tarrant County College full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing people, easy work, love the students
Summers are absolutely horrible during registration- but you only work 4 days a week.
Advice to Management
No walk-in appointments