Compare Uber vs DoorDash BETASee how working at Uber vs. DoorDash compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uber vs. DoorDash. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uber scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- DoorDash scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Uber had 172 more reviews than DoorDash that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- Uber had 252 more reviews than DoorDash that mentioned "Wear and tear" as a Con.
I have been working at DoorDash full-time
Doordash makes it easy to make some extra cash at anytime. It is very simple work and an interesting way to meet people, as well as discover restaurants you've never been to.
You will end up putting a lot of miles on your car so you definetly need to make sure the money is worth the distance. Sometimes at peak hours you may sit for an hour with no orders, the consistency... varies.