Compare Uber vs Lyft BETASee how working at Uber vs. Lyft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uber vs. Lyft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uber scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lyft scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Uber had 183 more reviews than Lyft that mentioned "Flexible hours" as a Pro.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
- "Passengers" was the most mentioned Con at Lyft.
I worked at Lyft full-time for more than a year
Competitive compensation, excellent culture, good team. Big enough to have processes set up, yet not huge like Google etc. There are a lot of places to contribute yet.
Bounded product field, stock not performing well