Compare Ubisoft vs BioWare BETASee how working at Ubisoft vs. BioWare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ubisoft vs. BioWare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ubisoft scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BioWare scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Ubisoft had 194 more reviews than BioWare that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Ubisoft.
- "Crunch" was the most mentioned Con at BioWare.
I worked at BioWare for less than a year
BioWare has a great work culture, especially considering it's in the infamously hard-working games industry. The developers there are great to work with, and being under the Electronic Arts umbrella... gives you access to teams across the world. The teams across the BioWare studios all collaborate very well. Some interns were given full, genuine projects to helm themselves from start to finish, as opposed to "intern work" that people usually expect.
Working under Electronic Arts can be demoralizing if you like to read public opinion. If you're looking to put in a lot of passion and above-and-beyond effort into your work, not many of your... coworkers will join you in that.