Compare Uline vs Niagara Bottling BETASee how working at Uline vs. Niagara Bottling compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Uline vs. Niagara Bottling. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Uline scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Niagara Bottling scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Uline.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Niagara Bottling.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at Uline.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Niagara Bottling.
I worked at Niagara Bottling full-time for less than a year
Plenty of hours and fair pay with good benefits. Coworkers were good people. Able to trade shifts easily if you can't work on a specific day.
Some days can be extremely exhausting depending on how many machines are running and if anyone is able to help you. 12 hour shifts/night shifts are not for everyone.