Compare Under Armour vs MapMyFitness BETASee how working at Under Armour vs. MapMyFitness compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Under Armour vs. MapMyFitness. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Under Armour scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MapMyFitness scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Under Armour.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Under Armour.
I have been working at MapMyFitness full-time for more than 3 years
- mission driven company with a focus on improving human health through connected fitness - CEO and management team with incredible passion and vision for global digital/mobile leadership -... incredible growth on every front, revenue, talent, brand profile, athletes, teams and assets - world class proven digital leadership and talent via acquisition of 3 of the top health/fitness category app leaders
- with rapid growth comes change, uncertainty, and a need to be able to "go with the flow" at times - working here will likely force you to grow your career, and growing generally happens outside... our comfort zones: you will be uncomfortable at times. Just like fitness. Your teammates will pick you up.
Advice to Management
Identify the people who have the passion to fulfill on this mission and make sure they can advance quickly to rise to their potential.