Compare UniFirst vs MapMyFitness BETASee how working at UniFirst vs. MapMyFitness compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at UniFirst vs. MapMyFitness. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- UniFirst scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MapMyFitness scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at UniFirst.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UniFirst.
I have been working at UniFirst full-time for more than 10 years
Rewarding environment at the location. Culture is phenomenal and continues to reinvest in the people and the company currently going through a rebranding of our image that is going to be super nice.... you will recognize our fleet in the San Antonio Market
At this time nothing that comes to mind.
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on the development of the entire team. Great Job
I have been working at MapMyFitness full-time for more than 3 years
- mission driven company with a focus on improving human health through connected fitness - CEO and management team with incredible passion and vision for global digital/mobile leadership -... incredible growth on every front, revenue, talent, brand profile, athletes, teams and assets - world class proven digital leadership and talent via acquisition of 3 of the top health/fitness category app leaders
- with rapid growth comes change, uncertainty, and a need to be able to "go with the flow" at times - working here will likely force you to grow your career, and growing generally happens outside... our comfort zones: you will be uncomfortable at times. Just like fitness. Your teammates will pick you up.
Advice to Management
Identify the people who have the passion to fulfill on this mission and make sure they can advance quickly to rise to their potential.