Compare Unilever vs Philip Morris International BETASee how working at Unilever vs. Philip Morris International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Unilever vs. Philip Morris International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Philip Morris International scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Philip Morris International.
- Unilever had 113 more reviews than Philip Morris International that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I worked at Unilever full-time for more than 5 years
Great culture Inclusive Great perks Sustainability is a key priority Well-being focuses Ties purpose to every task
Can get quite hierarchal. Culture varies from workplace to workplace e.g different culture in corporate offices vs sales office/factories.
Advice to Management
Learning and development for existing employees needs work.
I worked at Philip Morris International
everything is wonderful that they do
None it is wonderful. I WOULD GO BACK AGAIN