Compare Unilever vs Takeaway.com BETASee how working at Unilever vs. Takeaway.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Unilever vs. Takeaway.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Nice colleagues" was the most mentioned Pro at Takeaway.com.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Unilever.
- "Lot of people" was the most mentioned Con at Takeaway.com.
I worked at Unilever for more than a year
Good & easygoing environment Everyone is super friendly & nice Good place to get experience & learn about the company
Only downside is they don’t really keep contracted employees ! There’s always a possibility of staying, but I haven’t noticed anyone asked to stay!