Compare United Airlines vs Hyatt BETASee how working at United Airlines vs. Hyatt compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Airlines vs. Hyatt. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Airlines scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hyatt scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flight benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at United Airlines.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Hyatt.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hyatt.
I worked at Hyatt full-time for more than a year
This is a beautiful hotel to work for, amazing surroundings by the bay and the team is amazing
It has a bad reputation before the renovations, but it’s brand new now so no cons
Advice to Management
Keep up the great team spirit!! Please continue to care for people so they can be their best