Compare United Nations vs Scratch Music Group BETASee how working at United Nations vs. Scratch Music Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at United Nations vs. Scratch Music Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- United Nations scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Scratch Music Group scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at United Nations.
- "Unpaid internship" was the most mentioned Con at United Nations.
I have been working at Scratch Music Group full-time for more than a year
Great industry, great office location, fun culture, easy commute for a city dweller like myself.
Compensation is on the lower side , management needs some effective communication work, company is having some issues that need resolving
Advice to Management
Compensate your employees appropriately, hire qualified individuals